Welcome to Immanuel Lutheran Preschool where we value the importance of play! We know that providing children with creative and natural play environments stimulates imagination, social learning, and the development of the whole child. Daily rhythms allow exploration in our outdoor art studio, garden, bike path, chicken coop, our beautiful classrooms, and more. Our Christian teachers provide loving guidance and care throughout the morning, and we have a weekly chapel with Pastor Ring. Come take a tour and see why our preschoolers flourish and grow!
Year-Round Garden ~ Daily Jesus Time ~ Huge Play Yards ~ Outdoor Art Studio with Kiln ~ Chickens ~ Beautiful Classrooms
Developmentally appropriate goals for young children are:
- Cultivate spiritual growth by incorporating Jesus Christ and the Gospel daily into children's lessons, play activities and environment
- Building healthy and positive self-concepts
- Providing opportunities to enhance social skills
- Encouraging children to think, reason, question, and experiment
- Promoting language development
- Encouraging and demonstrating sound health, safety, and nutrition habits
- Respecting cultural diversity
- Developing initiative and decision-making skills
- Providing opportunities for physical development
Immanuel Lutheran Preschool strives to give opportunities for each child to develop in growth spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and creatively. We provide an environment for learning, loving, and forgiving between classmates and teachers. We promote an environment where the child will develop confidence and good self-esteem. Our balanced curriculum includes teacher-guided and student-selected activities, indoor and outdoor activities, quiet and active times, and an opportunity to worship.
Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church and School Facility License Number 300605383